Friday, July 30, 2010

Lebanon - July

We traveled to Lebanon a couple of weeks ago to visit and go to a family reunion. I did not get many pictures because Braden was EVERYWHERE and we chased him the entire time while being re-introduced to long lost cousins.....

Here is Memoma and her namesake... Braden HUNTER
One of mom's cousins made this family tree cake. It was so neat, of course Brooks wanted the first piece!

We finally found a nursery so we contained Braden in there for a few minutes. Jeff found this Bible puppet and Braden loved it!

After the reunion we headed to Coles Ferry with the Jennings family. It cracks me up to see Brooks go off the board and swim at the place where I grew up and lifeguarded for so long! I LOVE it!




That slide has been there for AGES!!!!!!!!!! I am surprised that the state has not made them take it down!



Two silly (sweet) boys!


No comments: