Saturday, December 19, 2009

4 months of JOY!

Our sweet little Braden turned 4 months old yesterday. He continues to amaze us by his size! He recently went up to size 3 diapers and is now wearing mostly 6-9 month clothes. I take him for his 4 month check-up on Tuesday, but I defiantly think he is over 17 lbs! I am looking forward to beginning him on cereal this week.....perhaps that will help him sleep through the night. We think he is cutting teeth because he is CONSTANTLY drooling, putting his hands in his mouth, and is a little more restless than normal. It is fun to see him begin to reach for things and smile when he recognizes a voice or a face. We LOVE and ADORE him so much and consider him and Brooks to be the best earthly gifts EVER!

I did a little mini-photo shoot yesterday.






(I had to get a shot of his rolls! As you can tell this 6 month outfit barely snaps.......I am sure that he will not be able to wear it this spring!)



No comments: