Sunday, August 23, 2009

Brothers...... friends for LIFE!

Brooks has done an amazing job with Braden. He constantly wants to know where he is and what he is doing (eating and sleeping)! He has also been more patient and I THINK that he is realizing that mommy and daddy have another person to take care of and who is in need of A LOT of time. Jeff goes back to school on Tuesday so we will see how it goes from there!! Brooks gives great kisses and really enjoys holding his brother.

I love this picture. It was taken right after we got home from the hospital. I had to change Braden's diaper and Brooks ran and got his stool so that he could "help."
My sweet boys
First car trip together to the doctor's office. Brooks could have stayed at the house with Grammie and Papa, but he wanted to go with Braden. (Yes, I realize that Braden's neck looks broken... I bought him a head support to go in his car seat yesterday... hopefully this will help!)

First picture together at home.




1 comment:

Jason, Betsy, Jackson said...

I'm sorry I haven't commented yet - your boys are both precious! Braden is a doll and I'm glad Brooks is doing so well with him. I hope things continue to go well when Jeff returns to work ~ let me know if you need anything!