Thursday, April 30, 2009

Our Sweet Braden

Last Thursday was my BIG ultrasound. I was SO nervous. I have been worried about this baby from the beginning. With Brooks I was so naive to pregnancy and birth defects. I thought the BIG ultrasound was just to find out the gender! I didn't know that they checked all the vital organs in detail. Jeff also says I read and watch way too many blogs, TLC stories, etc. So when the ultrasound tech began my ultrasound last Thursday, my prayers intensified! We enjoyed seeing how big our boy was getting. She said that he weighs about 1 pound 4 ounces and looks right on target for his August due date. When she got to the heart she looked, and looked, and looked. I really thought my heart would beat out of my chest. I finally asked, "Is there anything wrong?" She said, "No, I am just trying to get a good look." We are so thankful that Braden looks completely healthy. We are so excited about having two sweet (adventurous) boys around here!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet Baby Braden! Love you guys very much!