Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pray Now!

Ethan Powell and his family need your prayers now. Ethan is the baby I have written about before that has leukemia. He has done better over the last several months, but they believe that the cancer is back. Today he began having seizures (12 or more) and they are afraid that the cancer is now in his brain. This sweet baby is not even a year old yet and he has already been through so much, not to mention the highs and lows that his family has endured. Yet his parents have demonstrated an unwavering faith that I long to have. I can't imagine how I would react if Brooks was sick, but I hope that I would have the same confidence in God's plan. Please remember this family in your prayers and even offer a special prayer for this special little boy. You can follow up with his progress by going to his website www.ethanpowell.com.

No comments: