Saturday, May 22, 2010

Braden at 9 months!

I know I say this every month, but I cannot believe that Braden is 9 months old! He is growing up WAY TOO fast!!! He is such a delightful baby and happy 99% of the time! He is sleeping better and this week he even took a 2-3 hour nap EVERY day.... I am praying that continues! He is still a big boy.... wearing 12-18 month clothes and size 4 diapers. He is eating almost all table food (hey with 7 teeth, why waste the money on baby food?) He said his first word a few weeks ago.... Momma...... So wonderful! He is also almost crawling. It seems that in a month's time he went from barely sitting up to crawling. Time is going by way to fast!!

(I took Braden for his 9 month checkup on Wednesday. He weighs 22.5 pounds (80%) and is 30.5 inches long (97%)..... one big boy!) ...............now if only his hair would grow!!


These chair pictures are getting harder and harder. (I tried to get a bathing suit shot.)

Jeff was trying to help.

I think he looks about 18 months old here!



Trying to crawl.

Going after his favorite toy.... you guessed it, a basketball.

Getting into trouble
Let the fun begin!


1 comment:

Jason, Betsy, Jackson said...

He is precious - time does go so fast!