Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lebanon Visit

Last weekend we headed to Grammie and Papa's house for a few days. My brother and his family met us there and we had a great time together. The boys and I stayed an extra couple of days because Brooks was on Spring Break. Jeff's Spring Break is in April this year so he headed back to East TN. and met us on Tuesday to pick us up. We had fun other than Braden getting sick while we were there. When I took him to the doctor on Wednesday he had a sinus infection, his first ear infection, and the croup. No wonder the poor baby didn't smile much all weekend!

Here is one sweet smile that I got!
Vance and Braden
Morning Milk


Trip to the park

I celebrated my ** birthday while we were there so the whole family got together for Papa Murphy's Pizza (my favorite) and cake and ice cream! Then the kiddos put on a show for us.... funny!



The acrobat routine


Throwing rings

The blanket toss.... very dangerous!




Uncle Keith even had a juggling act.


Memomma and her greats


Memomma and her grands


Brooks with a sucker face

Papa and Braden



Brooks, Papa, and Grammie played Memory a lot. I think they were pretty impressed with his memory!




I took this picture on the way home. Brooks fell asleep and his head fell into Braden's seat. Braden LOVES to pull hair so he grabbed some of Brooks' and woke him up.


No comments: