Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Half-Birthday, Braden!

Yesterday, Braden turned 6 months old! I cannot believe it! He is growing way too fast for me! I am not sure of his stats because his 6 month appointment is next week. However, I took him last week because of a cough and when they weighed him he was already 19 pounds! I am anxious to see his length because the 6-12 outfits are getting a little short. He is one big guy!

A few things about our sweet boy...
- He loves his brother!
- He is getting a little attached to his momma!
- He is beginning to take better naps again... fingers crossed trying not to jinx myself!
-He loves his Johnny Jumpup ... I'll post pictures
- He HATES to sit... he wants to stand.
- Just this week, I am letting him cry it out through one feeding at night. I am hoping in another month or so that he will be sleeping through the night!
-He has a CONTAGIOUS smile and precious dimples!
- He drools constantly... in fact in his class at church his nickname is
'The Drooler."
- He has eczema BAD. I am taken him off all solids for a few days to see if I can pinpoint what is making it worse.... I think he may have a food allergy???
(Here is my attempt at some 6 months snapshots...... he doesn't sit still very well so it was a challenge... look at the progression of photos! HA!)











1 comment:

Jason, Betsy, Jackson said...

He is precious ~ hard to believe that he is already 6 months:)