Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lunch Tote Sale




I rarely advertise my Thirty-One business here on the blog, but I wanted everyone to know about our WONDERFUL January special. The January special is the popular lunch tote..... it is the company's best seller! This month you can get the small tote for $8 and the larger one for $10. Monogramming is only $3 on these (just for this month!) These are awesome baby, birthday, and Valentine's gifts. They also make great Easter "baskets." If you are interested in ordering one, just leave me a comment here or email me at birdk@loudoncounty.org (Even if you live away, I can order you one and have it shipped to you.... I'll even cut you a deal on shipping!)The smaller tote comes in 3 different fabrics and the larger one comes in 5 fabrics. You can go to www.mythirtyone.com/2204 to see all of them. You can order one of these through January 31st, but I am sending out an order on Thursday. Everyone who orders by Thursday will be eligible to win a $25 Thirty-One gift certificate.

*Also the I just got the new Spring/Summer catalog today and boy am I excited! It has so many cute bags, purses, stationary, and adorable kids/baby items as well! If you would be interested in doing a home or catalog show in February, March, or April, please email me. The first 5 people who host a Spring/ Summer show will get an extra $25 in FREE items! If you don't live in the Knoxville area, that is OK. I have traveled as far a Georgia for shows... they were great successes! Let me know if you are interested!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: