Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Our 3 month old BUTTERBALL!

Braden is 3 months old today! Wow, where have the last 3 months gone? He has blessed all of our lives so much, I can hardly remember a time without him. He is such a WONDERFUL baby. He rarely ever cries and gives me such adorable grins. He still nurses every 3-4 hours and wakes at least once during the night to eat, but I guess I am kinda use to it for now. Maybe when he begins cereal next month he will sleep through the night....hopefully...... I took Braden in for a weight check yesterday and he weighed.... 16 pounds and 1 ounce....HOLY COW!!! I looked back and Brooks weighed 12 pounds and 8 ounces at 3 months!


One tubby, tubby!









This is Brooks at 3 months.... Everyone always tells me that they don't think that Braden looks like Brooks, but I see a lot of similarities! (Of course, Braden looks like he has eaten a small Brooks, but I think they look alike in the face.)





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Little Buddy Bird ?????
So Sweet!!

One Happy Family said...

Nothing better than a chubby baby. Love it! So cute!

P.S. Thank you for my sweet birthday card. You are so sweet. Earlier in the week I remembered how you were always so sweet to treat me to lunch when we were neighbors. Thanks for being such a good friend. :)