Monday, November 09, 2009

Big Boy = Big Crib

Braden is growing by leaps and bounds. I am going to take him next week to see how much he weighs, but I am guessing at least 15 pounds.... and he is only 2 1/2 months old! Last week he was wearing a pair of 6 month pjs and is definitely outgrowing the 3-6 outfits! I am sure glad that we have a lot of hand-me-downs and I didn't buy a lot of clothes for him because he is growing faster than I could have imagined! Since he is so BIG, he has gotten a little small for the bassinet by our bed..... see the picture below that I took last week. So last night was Braden's first night in his crib. I was a little sad, but he only woke up twice to eat and I had to wake him up this morning so that we could take Brooks to preschool! He did great! Daddy calls him biscuit legs because the tops of his legs look like a can of raw biscuits!
Big boy before church yesterday.... he is almost longer than his chair!

No comments: