Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Yeah, Fall!

There are so many things that we love about fall.... pumpkins, cool weather, changing leaves, Memoma's caramel popcorn, and I could go on and on. But, one of Brook's favorite things about fall is..... GETTING TO WEAR SOCK PAJAMAS! He loves pjs that have the feet in them and I love when he wears them because it reminds me that he is still little! He had wanted to wear the fleece pjs several times this summer and I promised him that once it got cooler he could. Well, we had some pretty cool nights last week so guess what he got to wear to bed???
We told him to strike a pose and this is what he did...... where did he learn a ballerina move?
My sock pajama boys!




1 comment:

Jason, Betsy, Jackson said...

I love pajamas w/ feet in them! You have two precious boys!