Sunday, October 18, 2009

Georgia Trip


We usually spend fall break in Florida. However, I didn't think I was up to taking a 7 week old baby to the beach this year. So last weekend we headed to GA to visit some of Jeff's family and then on to spend a few days with my brother and his family. I did two 31 shows. One at Jeff's cousin (Tracy's house) and the other at my sister-in-laws. Both were a huge success (Over $1000 each) and we had a GREAT time at both stops! For some reason I did not get pictures while we were at Aunt Lynette and Uncle Bob's house.... I think it is because we were there less than 24 hours and our car battery went kaput while there so our minds were preoccupied!( Braden did great the entire time and slept the entire way there and back! I sure am spoiled with a great baby!

Uncle Keith holding Braden for the first time! They look pretty comfortable together!




They got REALLY comfortable together! I went to put Brooks down for a nap and this is what I found when I came back. Keith had just gotten home from the office.... he was a little pooped too!

Braden showing off his Bod and his Dimples!




When the girls got home from school Brooks was fired up. We roasted hotdogs and had smores!





Melia and Brooks enjoying smores!




Vance cheesing it up!
Everything set up for my 31 show.




Melia is a great big cousin!



Livie helped out too!



Brooks and Vance had a good time just being BOYS!


Braden asleep in the porta-crib.




I love this picture. Keith and Cryste have 10+ acres and the kids just roamed and played outside the entire weekend. I feel like I didn't even see Brooks except after it got dark. I took this picture of them on top of this hay bale from Keith's deck. I used my zoom because they were way out in the field looking at wild turkeys.


Grammie and Papa's 5 little ...... angels???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I am soooo happy this little guy is doing so well. Loved the pictures of him smiling and look how much bigger Brooks looks now that he is the Big Brother.
Denise