Sunday, October 18, 2009

2 months old!

I cannot believe that Braden is 2 months old today! He is doing great! He continues to grow and gain weight and I can't wait to get his stats at his 2 month appointment this week.... I do not look forward to his first shots though! I am so enjoying staying at home with both my boys. I am suppose to go back to work after Thanksgiving, but my 31 business is doing so well that I am thinking of taking the entire school year off..... Jeff and I are still talking it over (he wants me to stay home) and praying about it, so we will see! Even though I only teach part-time I can't stand the thought of not being with them everyday..... especially with Braden doing new things all the time!
At 2 months Braden is......
*Still eating every 3 hours... he gets up like clock work at 2am and 5 am every morning. I usually use this time to catch up on some shows I have DVRed.
*He is already rolling over! He did this last weekend at Aunt Lynnette's house and I thought it was a fluke, but he has done it several more times since!
* He is ready for size 2 diapers.... I had to exchange a lot of the size 1's.... who knew I would have a chunky baby!
*He is holding his head up like a champ!
*He is wearing 3 months and 3-6 months clothes!
*Braden likes for you to talk to him and he will just smile and is beginning to coo.
*He still sleeps about 16-18 hours a day! So far (I hope I don't jinx myself) he is such an easy baby! We are so thankful for him! These last two months have been such a joyous time (minus the meningitis scare!)
Ready for church today.

Growing poops a feller out!

No comments: