Wednesday, May 27, 2009

28 weeks... Almost!

It is hard to believe that I am almost 7 months pregnant! The last several months have just flown by! I am so busy with Brooks that I forget a lot of times that we have a new baby on the way. I am so happy that Brooks is really beginning to ask about Braden. We told him from the beginning that Braden would be here in the summer. So the other day we told him that we were out of school for summer and he said, "It's summertime?" I said, "Yep." He said, "That means that Braden will be here soon!" I explained that it would be several more weeks and Braden would be here at the end of the summer... Lord willing! I have put off most of the baby stuff until school was out (poor second child). However, I began to stock pile diapers about 2 months ago.... I think I am up to 3 or 4 boxes. Also last week I ordered my new glider... I did not have a good one with Brooks and I told Jeff that I was getting "a good one this time." Tomorrow we are painting the nursery and I am hoping to get everything done in his room in the next few weeks. I hope I start nesting soon... this house is a wreck!
Last week I went for my sugar test and thanks goodness it came back normal. Dr. Roberts did not do an ultrasound, but she did check his heartbeat. Every time she put the monitor on my belly he would kick and it would fly up in the air... can we say sugar overload?! She also measured me and I measured 27 weeks... a little ahead, but not much! I am hoping for a little R&R this summer because I know come the end of August when boy #2 arrives the R&R will be over for A LONG TIME!

No comments: