Friday, October 24, 2008

Funny, Funny Boy

Brooks continues to crack us up!! Here are a few examples why.

Last week Brooks went with me to pay the electric bill. The ladies were trying to talk to him and gave him some candy and he hid behind me the entire time. As we left, I told Brooks that you need to say thank you when someone hands you candy and talks to you. He then looked at me and said, "Why'd I be shy, Momma?" I laughed and said, "I don't know why you'd be shy!"

Last week I was washing the dishes and he was in the living room watching TV (terrible I know). I dropped some kind of metal tin back into the sink and it made a really loud sound. I heard Brooks yell, "You OK babe?" (I think he has heard his dad say that!)

We picked Brooks up from Mrs. Tina's on Tuesday and when we got in the car we began asking him about his day. Finally, I asked, "Did you go pee pee for Mrs. Tina?" and Brooks said, "Yes." And then I said, "Did you go poo poo?" and he said, "No, just gas!"

No comments: