Tuesday, September 02, 2008

B-R-O-O-K-S

Brooks has recently learned to spell his name. He is so proud of himself and loves it when he can identify letters. Tonight I had written a "K" on my water bottle so I would know which one was mine in the frig (because everyone knows that Jeff has cooties and I don't want him drinking out of mine... Haha) and Brooks picked it up and said, "K." I was thrilled! I didn't know he knew that letter! Anyway, he his enjoying his name so much that he has begun to "write" it as well. In fact he wrote it on a piece of paper the other day for me. Of course he scribbled on a piece of paper, on the floor, with carpet underneath, USING A SHARPIE MARKER!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Shannon and Andrew said...

Hey! We got to see the Potvins last night and Emily told me you had a blog. It was great to catch up with you. Brooks is so big and adorable. I'm adding you to my list of favs. Shannon