Saturday, December 01, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

We put up our Christmas decorations the weekend before Thanksgiving this year. Usually I don't get it up until the first part of December, but things have been so hectic that I am glad that we got it up early this year. Brooks loves the "Ismas tree" and all the lights. I put up 3 trees this year, but 2 of them are small. I think Brooks will be so fun to watch this Christmas and we are excited to see all that Santa will bring this year. *We are praying that he will be healthy and won't be running a 105 temp. like he was last Christmas!

Brooks decorating the tree for his room.
This is the tree in Brooks' room. Notice the "angel" on his tree - A PACIFIER. A pacifier you may ask? Well, in our house that paci has been nothing but an angel for almost 2 years now. It watches over all of us each night so that all 3 of us can get a GOOD night's sleep!

Helping with the big tree


Some BIG mice made their way into our Christmas tree bag this year.



This is Brooks' little tree in the living room. I put all his ornaments on this tree.




Brooks playing us some Christmas music with his horn.


The final result. . .. not my best work, but it will have to do for this year!
Christmas decoration clean up. Notice who is chasing me with his own vacuum!

No comments: