Sunday, November 11, 2007

Meeting Baby "Way"

Well, we finally met Baby Ray (Way as Brooks calls him) this weekend. He is soooooo sweet. Leah and Mark have done such a great job. They seem so relaxed and great with him. He is a good baby and didn't cry much at all! We thought Brooks would love seeing and "playing" with Ray, but the first thing he said when he saw Ray was, "RueRue, I light candle." I told you he was a firebug!


Ray this is Brooks, Brooks this is Baby Ray
Brooks finally warmed up to Ray a little. He came over and patted him a few times and surprisingly he wasn't really jealous when I held him.

Proud momma and Uncle Jeff


I got to rock him to sleep. He was a doll!



Isn't he so sweet???? Seeing him like this gave me a little of the baby twinge . . . . then he woke up and cried, nursed, spit up, cried. . . . . . . . . . . . . the twinge went away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristy-
I'm glad you posted these pictures. I was so overwhelmed by all the people that I didn't get many good pictures. Plus, I don't have time to update my blog right now so I'll just refer everyone to yours!
We enjoyed the visit and absolutely LOVE Brooks. He is soooo cute! You all have done a great job with him. He is a happy child for sure! (I'm a little worried about his fire obsession... maybe when he is older he'll write a research paper on arson...)
Love ya!
Leah