Wednesday, September 12, 2007

We have a nephew!

We are so excited to report that Raymond Thomas Smith was born this morning weighing 9.5 pounds and is 22 inches long! He is a big ole' boy! I talked to Leah and she is doing great! She was telling me that she feels that now her life is complete.
It is funny how you never truly know what life is all about until you have children. I believe that they teach you the meaning of love. I feel that I couldn't comprehend the magnitude of God's love until I had Brooks. The idea that God would send his own Son to die for a sinner like me, makes me love Brooks even more and even more grateful for my salvation.
Anyway, back to Ray, we won't get to see him for a while so you can check out pictures of him at www.markleahraysmith.blogspot.com

No comments: