Saturday, May 08, 2010

Brooks and Braden.... catching up

We have had a lot going on lately. Brooks goes to preschool 2 days a week, he is playing ball, we are back to being outside several hours a day, and naps are few and far between. Somewhere in the middle of all this I am still trying to run my 31 business. I love to be busy, but some days I am REALLY overwhelmed! Therefore, blogging has taken a HUGE backseat..... I promise to be better. It is my goal to blog at least once a week.... hopefully more.

A little TV time..... Braden has learned to clap. He is discovering more and more things everyday!
Sweet brother time
Yes, I did let them watch "A Minute to Win it" (Brooks' favorite new show) on the laptop one day after lunch. Sometimes you just have to do what it takes in order to empty the dishwasher!!


I am buying about 2-3 boxes of Popsicles a week (for Brooks and the neighbors). We have had to set a limit of 2 a day or Brooks would eat the entire box in a day. Braden wants one sooooo bad and we have let him have a few licks. I made him some apple juice Popsicles the other day. He loves them!



Yummy!!!




No comments: