Monday, April 19, 2010

8 Months Old!

Our sweet Braden turned 8 months old yesterday..... I can't believe that he will be a year old in just 4 more months! He is such a happy baby and if he would just sleep better, he would be PERFECT! HA! A few new things about Braden.... he is now sitting up alone, rolling everywhere, pushing up on his hands, has 7 teeth, eating table food, wears size 4 diapers and 12-18 month clothes, and at a doctor's visit about 2 weeks ago he weighed almost 21 pounds. We are still battling eczema, but it is better! His hair is there, it is just not growing. As of right now, it looks like it is going to be light brown. He is such a joy! We LOVE him so much!


I took this after church yesterday. Jeff said it looked like he was about to hit the beach! HA!
(Don't you LOVE the loafers? I got them for $1 at Old Navy.... I got 2 different sizes so he can wear them for awhile!)
Braden and Brooks truly ADORE each other! I hope that they will always be close!

As you have probably noticed, Braden LOVES to eat! Here he is after a great meal. I let him feed himself..... as if you couldn't tell!

One other trick this month, he learned to partially undress himself. This is the way I found him one morning.



No comments: