Sunday, November 01, 2009

Brooks' Special Surprise

Last Friday night Jeff and I surprised Brooks with a very special night. We took him to the circus for the first time! Rue Rue got us tickets through her business and boy did we have fun! We told Brooks all week that we were going somewhere really fun and we gave him clues every day... he finally guessed it when we were on the way there. He saw the tickets and he said, "I know where we are going.... the circus." I asked him how he knew and he said that he saw the clowns on the tickets.... smart boy! We all had such a good time .... I think Jeff and I enjoyed it as much as Brooks! (Thanks to Rue Rue and Papaw for keeping Braden... we hope to take him next year!)
The elephants were GREAT!









Brooks was so proud of this sword he got!



I could not watch this part... it scared me to death!





Brooks' favorite part was the man who shot out of the cannon. It was pretty neat!




Ready, Aim, Fire!


No comments: