Sunday, October 25, 2009

2 month checkup

I took Braden for his 2 month checkup on Thursday. He did great...... just turned a little red when he got his 3 shots! He is now up to 14 pounds! I couldn't believe it! I looked back at Brooks' baby book and he wasn't 14 pounds until he has over 4 months old! Braden also grew almost 2 more inches. He is holding his head up great and turning over in both directions.... which I can't believe! I am enjoying him so much! Even though he was sick at the beginning, it is amazing how much more relaxed and calm I am with him. (It also helps that he is a WONDERFUL baby... rarely ever cries!) I also LOVE being home with he and Brooks. I have always been a happy person and was blessed with an amazing childhood, but I truly think this is the happiest I have ever been. I am so thankful that the Lord has blessed me with a terrific husband and 2 fun, healthy, and happy sons!


What you looking at?I LOVE these dimples!

I went into our bedroom that other day and when I came back a few minutes later this is how I found Braden. He had rolled over several times and was being choked (not really) by his activity mat!




No comments: