Wednesday, September 09, 2009

3 Weeks Old!

Yesterday, Braden was 3 weeks old. I had to take him to the doctor because he has an eye infection. They gave him an antibiotic to put in his eye and it is already better. I was shocked to learn that he now weighs 10lbs. 1 oz. He has gained 2 pounds in a little over 2 weeks!!!! He goes for his 1 month checkup in about 2 weeks and I look forward to learn all his stats. He seems to be growing so fast! He has also developed a BAD case of baby acne! Bless his heart.... it is really bad and he has his newborn pictures tomorrow. I had thought about postponing them, but at the rate he is growing, if I wait a couple more weeks then he won't look like a newborn anymore:(
3 weeks ago our family became complete with the birth of this sweet angel!



No comments: