Friday, August 14, 2009

Tuesday is the Day.... we think!

Well, I went for my last doctor's appointment yesterday. I was dilated to 3!!!! My doctor and I decided to go ahead with the induction. She said again that she was afraid if I waited another week that he would be too big. Sooooooooooooooooooo, I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 am Tuesday morning. Maybe I will go this weekend or at least be dilated a few more by then!
This week I developed a Ranula (yeah, I had never heard of one before too)under my tongue. (It is a cyst about the size of a grape and has nothing to do with pregnancy, but it scared Jeff and me to death!) I had to be put on an antibiotic in case it ruptured (they didn't want infection going to the baby). This was another factor that helped me decide on induction. Sometimes I think there is a point when the baby is safer on the outside! Please pray for a smooth delivery, but more importantly a HEALTHY baby! I am pretty nervous, but so excited to see my second mama's boy! We plan on taking the laptop to the hospital so hopefully we will post pictures ASAP on Tuesday..... for all of you in Braden's fan club..... ha ha! Please also say a little prayer for Brooks. I really think he will be great, but I know that it is going to be a HUGE adjustment for him (who am I kidding... for all of us!)


Jason, Betsy, Jackson said...

We are so excited for you all and can't wait to see pictures. We will be praying! Please let us know if you need anything.


Laura Beth said...

Good luck! I will be praying for you guys!

Katrina said...

We are praying for all 9 people and the Doctors. We love you and can't wait. Lynnettte