Monday, June 29, 2009

Great Friends

Last Friday night I met some great girlfriends from church for dinner and a movie. I don't go on many girls' night out trips (mommy guilt) but I am trying to get better! We met at Chilli's where we had a great dinner and the girls surprised me with this sweet little baby gift basket and a wonderful $100 giftcard to Target!!! (They asked me several months ago about doing a shower, but I declined... we have PLENTY from Brooks...even though they going to be born in totally different seasons.... I have been stockpiling diapers and clearance outfits!) After dinner we headed to the movies where we saw "The Proposal." I didn't know much about this movie, but it was AWESOME! I have not laughed that hard at a movie in sooooooo long! I would even spend money to go back again and I haven't said that since "The Notebook." I would really recommend this romantic comedy to everyone! Thanks to Emily, Jessica, Lauren, and Whitney for a great night and for being great friends! * I found this baby book at Ross right before I meet the girls for dinner. It is REALLY cute and it was only $4.99! I love finding a GREAT bargain!

No comments: