Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Getting Older

This past Monday I got a year older! I turned the big 3-1! We were in Lebanon for a few days because this is our Spring Break so I got to enjoy my special day with all the people that I love! I really don't mind getting older. I feel that if the good Lord blesses you with another year of life (especially when you have good health) that you should be thankful for your birthdays instead of dreading them and being embarrassed to tell your age! (Be sure to remind me I said this when I turn 40!) However, I did do this post in black/white to symbolize the getting older part:) I had a great day. Jeff took me out to lunch and then we hit the outlet mall. That afternoon Gwyn and Allison treated me to a spa pedicure and then that night all my family came over to my parents house and we had pizza, cake, and ice cream! What more could you ask for???Like the candles??? Mom could not find a 3 so she used 3 little candles:)
Ian giving me a hand blowing them out!


I also had great help when I opened my presents.

Sweet Al and Ian



1 comment:

LB said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great time with your family! :)