Monday, July 28, 2008

Fun at Coles Ferry

We went to Lebanon last weekend and had a fun, relaxing time. We went to my old stomping ground, Coles Ferry Pool, 2 days. I love taking Brooks there because I have such wonderful memories there and I want him to have some of the same great times there that I had. One night we went to the pool, ordered pizza, and swam until closing time. We all had a great time!

Brooks enjoying a popscicle after dinner.
The entire fam came out to watch the kiddos swim and eat pizza.

Jeff and Brooks playing, "ping-paw."


Our swimmer



My bathing beauties


Brooks and Jeff were wrestling and Brooks said, "I bein' baptized." He still talks about being baptizing A LOT!





SLAM DUNK!







CUTIE!



The next morning we went over to Aunt Fay and Uncle Kai's and Ian made us blueberry pancakes and Brooks and Ian played.




Uncle Kai, Brooks, and Ian




Brooks showing off his swimming abilities

No comments: