Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

We had a great day today. My parents came in to celebrate Father's Day and see how the construction was progressing. We shopped yesterday and today we just stayed around the house after church and rested. Rue Rue, Papaw, and Grandma Bon came over after church and we had a Father's Day lunch.


Brooks and Daddy before church. . . I think this is sweetest picture!
Our happy family . . my boys take good care me! I am so blessed to have such a great father for my son! Rue Rue brought over a homemade cake and we sang "Happy Father's Day."


Brooks "reading" the card to daddy.


Brooks and I hid Daddy's gift in the new den. We got him a new DVD player that goes with the new TV and surround sound system that he bought. We sent him to look for it in all the construction mess.





Our wonderful fathers and sons. . . Papa, Jeff, Brooks, and Papaw!




Brooks giving Papa and Papaw their gift cards.



No comments: