Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas at Memomma's House

Christmas morning for about the last 25-30 years we have eaten breakfast at Memomma's house. She fries country ham and we have eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, hashbrown casserole, muffins, fruits, and on and on and on.... (making anyone hungry??) Even though Memomma will be 90 years old this year she has not lost her touch in many areas - INCLUDING COOKING! We love eating breakfast up there and then opening presents with my aunt, uncle, cousin and her family. It is fun for me to see Brooks be part of this Christmas morning tradition..... a tradition that I will always love treasure!


Brooks enjoying his Christmas breakfast
Allison and Ian chowing down

Gwyn and I and our sweeties!


Daddy helping Brooks with his gifts.



Grammie and Papa loved the calendar I made them of their grandkids.

Present Opening Madness!
Brooks and Ian playing with Brooks' new Elefun game.

No comments: