Saturday, December 22, 2007

We are so THANKFUL!

As 2007 comes to an end, I have begun reflecting upon the blessings of the past year. Personally, I sometimes feel guilty for being this happy. I had an amazing childhood, but I always remember thinking that the happiest part of my life will be when I am married and have children. Well, I realized this year that I was right, I am the happiest that I have ever been in my life. I have a terrific husband that is wonderful to me, a precious son who is my world, awesome parents, in-laws, and family (that all get along - well), great friends, a loving church family, and most importantly an amazing Lord who has blessed me with all of this. I defiantly don't deserve this life, but I am enjoying it so much! 2007 has been so great, I can't even imagine how wonderful 2008 will be!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

This video shows some of the highlights from this year.

*Thanks to Jeff for loading it for me!

"Thankful" by: Josh Groban

No comments: