Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Eve Morning

Christmas Eve morning I cooked a big breakfast for the Bird family. I love to cook (and eat) a big breakfast and I even got out our good China. Even though everyone was 30 minutes late (it is a Bird trait that I have learned to live with and I am even falling into myself) we still had a great meal together. Rue Rue got Brooks and Ray Santa suits to wear and Brooks had fun "acting" like Santa.
Brooks got a new potty from Mark, Leah, and Ray. He loved it. However, he immediately wanted to take all his clothes off to use it (don't ask me why!) So I don't have any pictures to share of that funny scene. Rue Rue and Papaw got Brooks a HUGE rocking horse. Brooks has really enjoyed riding it. We all had a great morning together!
Santa look-a-likes!

Brooks trying to feed Ray some of his biscuit.


Baby Ray got a Jack-in-the-box.



Daddy got a Micheal Jackson oven mit for all the cooking he does ....... Yeah right!!!!

Brooks helping Papaw with his new horse.

Giddy-up, horsey!

No comments: