Sunday, September 02, 2007

"Muneey, Peese!"

Brooks has proved once again that he has a lot of me in his personality - he has begun saving his "muneey." As a lot of you know, I am pretty tight with money. I watch our budget like a hawk and sometimes stress over the the water bill being high, only buying things on sale, etc. Well, Brooks has learned that "muneey" buys things. He has watched me pay for groceries and now says "muneey, muneey," when I go to pay. He has learned that "muneey" makes the train go around at the mall and thus the saving has begun. Grammie and Rue Rue have given him a good start with their change and he LOVES putting the coins into the pig. Lately, he has been asking more and more people for some spare"muneey."
* Whoever wants to see a cute little boy smile save him some of your spare change (aunts, grandmas, cousins, and friends).



No comments: